If your business needs to move anything on wheels or break-bulk supplies and products efficiently, the Golden Isles’ major two ports are your solution.
* within 60 minutes – 2020Q1
Reach 80% of the U.S. population within a two-day drive.
If your business needs to move supplies and products efficiently, the Golden Isles major modes of transportation are your solution. All the major modes of transportation are available in the Golden Isles, including two Class I rail providers, the Port of Brunswick, Interstate access, and air service provided by Delta that offers three daily 37 minute flights to Atlanta.
Contact us today to set an appointment and discuss the unique needs of your business. Based on your location priorities our team will create a custom package outlining the attributes of our community that are important to your business.
- 33,500 square foot terminal
- Available sites on airport property
- 8,001 ft. runway, with approvals for expansion
- Easy access to Interstate 95
- 8 local motor fright terminals
- Number of freight carriers
- 2 Class I rail lines
- CSX Transportation
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- 1,750 ft. of deepwater berthing
- 355,000 sq. ft of covered storage
- 2.5 miles of four-lane highway via US 17 and I-95